Dear Valued Customer, March 20, 2020
As the situation with the COVID-19 virus progresses, we here at CED Evansville Supply have an obligation to keep our employees and those we interact with safe and healthy. Internally, we are taking all necessary precautions and actions to follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations. Thorough cleaning of work surfaces, shared resources, and other touchpoints have been assigned to employees as part of end of day duties. Every CED employee is also expected to maintain a hygienic work environment by wiping down their workspace as well as any common areas after use. We will continue to monitor the CDC website for any additional precautions to take.
In addition to these procedures, we will be implementing new guidelines and safety measures to keep our work environment as hygienic as possible. These new procedures will be implemented until further notice and include, but are not limited to the following:
• Daily disinfecting of all delivery vehicles
• Drivers will acquire the name of the person receiving material and sign his/her name to delivery ticket for Proof of Delivery
• Gloves and masks will be worn by drivers when possible to minimize risk
• All employees are having temperature taken prior to entering the building each day
• We will be limiting all non-essential travel
• While we will be available as needed to support our customers both face to face, and by telephone, non-essential sales calls to customer facilities will be discontinued until further notice
• Email and telephone communications will be the best way to conduct business until further notice
• All non-essential, non-CED employee visits to our location have been discontinued until further notice
• A mandatory visitor health questionnaire will be administered and used in the determination process for all visitors
We realize that these precautions may be inconvenient, and our hope is that we will be able to get back to normal operations very soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together to get through this tough time.
If you have questions, please contact me at: 812-424-7541 or by email: email@example.com.
To Whom It May Concern:
First and foremost, I hope this communication finds you and your families safe and healthy as we navigate through this unprecedented time.
CED Evansville Supply is deemed an essential business and will remain open to support our customer base. We are a nationwide distributor of electrical products for the nation’s critical infrastructure as defined by 42 U.S.C. § 5195(c), Presidential Policy Directive 21 (PPD-21). The continued operation of CED is necessary for the following critical operations during the current pandemic emergency: (1) supporting the construction of critical or strategic infrastructure: (2) for maintaining, ensuring, or restoring the generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power; and (3) for providing necessary equipment to electricians who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety and essential operation of residences.
The health and safety of our employees is very important to us therefore we are closely following the CDC guidelines of regular cleaning, social distancing, etc. and will continue to update those procedures as things evolve.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Howard A. Dossett